Feb 13, 2015

Eclipse Phase Character Sheets

Looking on the web I didn't quite see a tool for building the character sheets the way I wanted, so yesterday, I merged a few ideas I've been kicking around. Back in the day, I tried setting up a database-driven Shadowrun character sheet tool, but that ended up taking too long. I think in switching to JSON as the document, which makes it nice for NoSQL databases, editing and experimentation without a complicated admin tool was the nice part. At the end of the day, it does not have much smarts, it's simply a layout tool for data.

The project is on github if anyone would like to contribute.

Features include:

  • Simple library of JSON files
  • Print capability
  • Using Eclipse Phase fonts (sold separately)
  • Nice background (note had to make an image to show when printing). Also note the char sheet originally said init was × 2, not × .2.

No comments:

Post a Comment