Sep 14, 2024

Lost code for Traveller simulated combat

Being somewhat of a packrat, it is disconcerting to lose a chunk of code.  I know I created some library using javascript using 3d plus some simple code to simulate and adjust how many guards I think some PCs could take on in Mongoose Traveller RPG. I just can't seem to find that code, but also unwilling at the moment to rewrite it from scratch.

After some realization that it was a particular library that was being used, searched my codebase and found this project, "terrain" that has the Oghma battle aboard a space station.  Tried to figure how many station security could fight the incoming pirates/marauders assuming the Makergod scenario's book stats weapons and armor settings.

Somehow, this combination seemed the most balance: 40 station security and 8 ohgma raiders, which is good that I did not send too many up against the player characters or it would have been a TPK.

Gitlab: ohgma




No comments:

Post a Comment